Perhaps the first footprint-on-the-moon connotations are in place on purpose, but all the same, the 'Nike Kleins Monochromes' collection by +41 has a definite aesthetic appeal.
Pressed into "Yves Klein Blue" pigments, three iconic sneaker soles are immortalized in an artist-trademarked color, making them a part of history. Commissioned by the company's Switzerland office, the 'Nike Kleins Monochromes' are magnified photographs that will footmark the walls of the new Bassersdorf Nike showroom.
+41's Framed Sneaker Sole Imprints of 'Nike Kleins Monochromes'
1. Sneaker Art - Brands can partner with artists to create unique and collectible sneaker art pieces.
2. Immortalizing Footwear - Artists can experiment with different mediums to create lasting tributes to iconic footwear brands.
3. Sneaker Showrooms - Retailers can incorporate art installations into their sneaker showrooms to provide customers with unique and visually appealing experiences.
1. Art - Artists can leverage the popularity of sneaker culture to create new and innovative art pieces.
2. Footwear - Footwear brands can collaborate with artists to create unique, limited edition pieces that cater to sneaker enthusiasts.
3. Retail - Retailers can incorporate artistic installations into their stores to draw in customers and provide them with unique, memorable experiences.