The first Nike Women's 15k Race in Toronto, Canada was a huge success, due in large part to the construction of the Nike Crystal Coliseum. This special fitness studio was essentially a floating barge that rested on top of Lake Ontario. Providing an airy, light-filled space that provided even more of a core workout, women were able to partake in the weekend's events even if they weren't running the race themselves.
Part of the larger Nike Women Village, the Nike Crystal Coliseum hosted 33 training classes over a period of four days. With Nike Master trainers from across North America flying in, those who were lucky enough to snag a spot were able to get in an elite workout while also trialing the latest footwear products.
The Nike Crystal Coliseum was a Pop-Up for Training Classes
1. Floating Fitness Studios - Opportunity for fitness studios to create unique workout spaces on water bodies, providing an immersive and refreshing fitness experience.
2. Pop-up Training Classes - Potential for businesses to offer temporary fitness studios or training classes in unique and unconventional locations to attract new customers and create buzz.
3. Elite Workout Experiences - Demand for exclusive workout experiences led by renowned trainers, allowing fitness enthusiasts to train at a higher level and try out cutting-edge products.
1. Fitness Studios - Fitness studios can explore the concept of floating fitness studios as an innovative way to differentiate themselves and offer a memorable workout experience.
2. Event Planning - Event planning companies can incorporate pop-up training classes into their services, providing unique fitness experiences as part of larger events or festivals.
3. Sportswear and Footwear - Sportswear and footwear brands can collaborate with trainers and fitness studios to create elite workout experiences that showcase their latest products and innovations.