Nicole Meyer has started a brilliant project that will see her document every lake in the state of Minnesota. With no less than ten thousand lakes in the state, Meyer has embarked on an ambitious project.
Each of the designs that Nicole Meyer creates are unique pieces that reflect some aspect of the lake. The project will take Nicole Meyer just over 27 years to complete. This is certainly an ambitious project that brings to mind Sufjan Stevens' concept for an album dedicated to every state in America.
Implications - Youth consumers are fascinated by projects with a strong conceptual component. The 10,000 Lakes project taps into this desire and documents something in a creative way. Companies ought to take this into consideration when creating their marketing initiatives.
Nicole Meyer Designs a Logo for Every Lake in Minnesota
1. Youth-centric Conceptual Projects - Companies can engage youth consumers by creating projects with strong conceptual components, similar to the 10,000 Lakes project.
2. Creative Documentation - Opportunities exist for businesses to creatively document aspects of their industry or products, taking inspiration from Nicole Meyer's lake logo project.
3. Ambitious Long-term Projects - Companies can explore ambitious long-term projects that generate interest and capture attention over an extended period of time, drawing inspiration from Nicole Meyer's 27-year endeavor.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers can leverage the fascination of youth consumers with conceptual projects to create engaging campaigns and initiatives.
2. Design and Branding - Designers can find opportunities to creatively document aspects of industries or products, inspired by Nicole Meyer's lake logo project.
3. Entertainment and Arts - Businesses in the entertainment and arts industries can undertake ambitious long-term projects to captivate audiences and build anticipation.