The Niao birdhouse looks like an alien egg, yet not in a scary or disturbing way. Instead, this comfy cocoon is rather beautiful in a simple way.
Designed by Fuquan Junze, the Niao birdhouse is more than meets the eye. This eggshell home is made out of fiberglass, which allows light to penetrate through its walls. Not only does it provide shelter, it also harnesses warmth from the sun. Two holes -- one for entry and the other for air -- make the abode breezy.
The Niao Birdhouse is Made Out of Fiberglass
1. Fiberglass Birdhouses - Advancement in fiberglass technology in constructing birdhouses is predicted to disrupt the traditional wooden birdhouse market.
2. Solar-powered Animal Shelters - The Niao birdhouse demonstrates the potential for solar-powered animal shelters as a more eco-friendly and cost-effective option in the future.
3. Functional Aesthetics - The Niao birdhouse is an example of how functional products can also be aesthetically pleasing and can have a wider appeal.
1. Pet Accessories - The fiberglass Niao birdhouse presents an opportunity for pet accessory companies to expand their product line into more high-tech materials.
2. Sustainable Design - The trend of using environmentally-friendly materials in design can lead to new innovations in outdoor shelters and habitats for animals.
3. Home Decor - The Niao birdhouse's sleek and minimalist design make it an ideal item for the home decor industry to incorporate into their collections.