Getting a recognized for good work is always rewarding, but the recipients of a trophy from this year's New York Festivals will get an extra treat. In celebration of the city's history and iconic skyline, Sagmeister & Walsh created a unique trophy set that mimics the buildings of the city. As a group, the awards look like a miniature version of NYC's clustered buildings, but on their own, the trophies are equally as impressive too.
When picked up, each individual trophy is equipped with an SD card that projects a video with sound, showing the winning case study and the agency credits. If one particular agency manages to clean up nicely at the award show, taking these trophies back to keep at the office makes for a pretty interesting display.
This Year's New York Festivals Awards Project Video with Sound
1. Interactive Award Trophies - The trend of creating interactive award trophies provides opportunities for companies to combine creativity and technology to make conventional objects more engaging and memorable.
2. Immersive Experience Marketing - Using videos with sound in trophies could be a disruptive innovation for digital marketing, opening up opportunities for companies to create immersive experiences that promote their products or services.
3. Architecture-inspired Design - Trophies inspired by architecture, such as this year's New York Festivals awards, offer potential for companies to explore unique design concepts and develop products with eye-catching appeal.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Companies in this industry can utilize interactive award trophies to create engaging and memorable experiences for clients and promote their own services in the process.
2. Event Planning and Management - Interactive award trophies can add value to events by providing attendees with a unique and personalized experience, which helps event planning and management companies stand out in a competitive industry.
3. Commemorative Product Manufacturing - The trend of creating interactive award trophies offers a new opportunity for companies specializing in manufacturing commemorative products, allowing them to create items that are both aesthetically and technically impressive.