In 2017, the iconic 'Trucker Jacket' will celebrate its 50th year -- which is what prompted this new Levi's and UNDERCOVER collaborative series. Staying true to the original's classic silhouette, the updated versions adapt it with unique inclusions, such as a cozy shearling lining, patches, ribbon, camouflage elements and much more.
Although some of these styles function as great statement pieces, with clear punk-inspired aesthetics, a selection of them are a little more minimal. As the patches and ribbons are offered separately, those who attend the pop-up will be able to customize the denim however they like. In order to give the new Levi's and UNDERCOVER trucker jackets more exclusivity, they'll be sold for a limited time only at the pop-up in Tokyo, Japan.
This New Levi's & UNDERCOVER Series Tributes a Style's 50th Anniversary
1. Co-branded Trucker Jackets - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate on limited edition jacket collections.
2. Customizable Denim - Growing demand for personalized denim products allows brands to offer customization options.
3. Limited Edition Pop-up Stores - Pop-up stores create exclusive shopping experiences and generate buzz for brands.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion brands can leverage co-branding partnerships and limited edition releases to attract customers.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Customizable denim products require innovative manufacturing processes to accommodate personalization options.
3. Event Management - Pop-up stores require expertise in setting up temporary retail spaces and organizing exclusive events.