The 'Ole Yeller' is a gorgeous new Ford Mustang that is inspired by as well as designed to pay tribute to the iconic P-51D aircraft, an all-American war machine that was used as a fighter-bomber in World War II and several other military conflicts.
This new Ford Mustang is powered by a 5.2-liter V8 engine that is capable of pumping out a frankly ridiculous 526 horsepower as well as 429 pound-feet of torque -- not quite as fast as the single-seat fighter-bomber it is inspired after, but groundbreaking in its own right.
In addition to paying tribute to an American military icon, this new Ford Mustang is also set to give back to society -- proceeds from its auctioning are set to be directed towards the Experimental Aircraft Association's youth education programs.
This New Ford Mustang is Inspired By a World War II Fighter-Bomber
1. Fighter Jet-inspired Cars - The trend for fighter jet-inspired cars presents an opportunity for automakers to incorporate sleek aerodynamic design into their vehicle models.
2. Tribute-designed Automobiles - The trend for tribute-designed automobiles allows for a unique design opportunity that taps into a sense of patriotism or historic significance for customers.
3. Charitable Vehicle Auctions - The trend for charitable vehicle auctions presents an opportunity for automakers to partner with non-profit organizations and generate goodwill while attracting new customers.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can capitalize on the trend of creating tribute or creatively inspired car designs to attract new customers and increase brand loyalty.
2. Auction Industry - The auction industry can explore opportunities for partnering with non-profit organizations to promote charitable vehicle auctions, generating new business prospects and philanthropic opportunities.
3. Youth Education Programs - Youth education programs can explore opportunities for collaborating with charitable automobile auctions to expand their reach and generate resources to fund their mission.