'NeuroPixel.ai' is a startup founded near the end of 2020. The company seeks to leverage computer vision technology to streamline the process of cataloging for online retailers. The startup utilizes statistical machine learning theory combined with artificial intelligence (AI) and predictive algorithms to create its technology.
NeuroPixel.ai's primary technology is a system that allows retail companies to take a single shot of an article of clothing on a mannequin. The clothing can be worn in any style, and the mannequin can be in any pose. NeuroPixel.ai's proprietary technology can then transform this master photo to showcase the article of clothing in different sizes, on mannequins, and potentially models, of different sizes, and in different poses.
NeuroPixel.ai believes its technology will not only increase the efficiency of digital cataloging substantially but also reduce costs by up to 30%. The company has recently received a multi-million dollar round of funding in order to accelerate the development of its computer vision technology.
Image Credit: NeuroPixel.ai
NeuroPixel Created a Clothing Cataloguing Tool with Computer Vision
1. Computer Vision Cataloguing - Companies can leverage computer vision technology to improve the catalogue process of retail goods.
2. Machine Learning Retail - Retail companies can incorporate machine learning theory with artificial intelligence to create predictive algorithms for product marketing.
3. AI-assisted Apparel Marketing - By utilizing AI technology to transform a single photograph into multiple images for different purposes such as different sizes and poses, companies can save time, reduce costs, and improve their online sales approach.
1. E-commerce - NeuroPixel.ai's technology can offer efficient catalogue management for online retailers.
2. Fashion - Computer vision technology can improve the productivity in retail cataloguing of garments and reduce the workload of staff in fashion retail.
3. Artificial Intelligence - AI-powered catalogue tools offer an innovative option for ecommerce and retail industries to improve workflow.