Smartphone ubiquity has led many consumers to require the device to be operational at all times with no downtime, so designers are developing products like the Nendo denqul charger with this in mind.
Developed with a failsafe feature to ensure it's always ready for charging, the device has a swiveling design that turns kinetic energy into power for the internal battery. This means that the occurrence of a dead power bank will never again be a problem by allowing users to simply swing the baton-like device in the air to start the charging process.
The Nendo denqul charger can also be used with a desktop set that comes complete with a charging cup that will wirelessly charge your device as you get work done.
The Nendo denqul Charger Boasts a Kinetic Design
1. Kinetic-powered Chargers - Designing smartphone chargers that convert kinetic energy into power, ensuring users always have a charged device.
2. Failsafe Power Banks - Developing power banks with failsafe features to prevent dead batteries and eliminate the need for downtime.
3. Wireless Desktop Charging - Creating desktop sets with wireless charging cups to conveniently charge smartphones while users work.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for manufacturers to create innovative smartphone chargers that meet the high demands of consumers.
2. Energy Storage - Opportunity for energy storage companies to develop failsafe power banks with efficient charging mechanisms.
3. Office Furniture - Opportunity for office furniture manufacturers to integrate wireless charging technology into workstations for enhanced productivity.