The Naturelly Fruit Gummies are a new treat option for consumers seeking out a more health-conscious way to indulge their sweet tooth. The gummies are formulated with a vegan-friendly recipe that contains real fruit juice along with fiber to give them a sweet yet satisfying flavor. The gummies contain five-grams of sugar per 40-gram pack and also contain the recommended daily intake for fiber with only 68-calories in all.
The Naturelly Fruit Gummies are free from artificial sweeteners and are available widely in the UK from a range of retailers for 80p per pack. The gummies come as part of a larger push towards non-HFSS products in the face of impending legislation, The gummies maintain an eye-catching branding that highlights cartoon fruit ingredients and vibrant colors.
Naturelly Fruit Gummies Have Five-Grams of Sugar From Fruit Only
1. Healthy Indulgence Snacks - Creation of guilt-free snacks with natural ingredients encourages healthier eating habits.
2. Fiber-enriched Treats - Innovative food processing techniques like adding fiber to high sugar foods to cater to the health-conscious consumer.
3. Non-hfss Products - Creating non-high fat sugar salt product offerings to comply with impending regulations catering to a growing population that wants to eat healthier.
1. Health and Fitness - Health and Fitness companies should consider including naturelly fruit gummies in their health food products along with other support products like workout regimes and nutrition advice to attract more health-conscious consumers.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies should innovate and create more healthy snack options using natural ingredients to provide healthier food choices.
3. Food Processing and Manufacturing - Food processing and manufacturing industries should blend innovative techniques like adding fiber to high sugar foods to target the health-conscious consumer segment.