Those looking to spruce up their abodes with a more natural aesthetic will be pleased with Maze Interior's new collection of nature-inspired wall hooks.
Designed by Louise Hederström, these hooks serve as a playful iteration of the traditional household staple. The collection features three designs including: 'The Branch Hanger,' 'The Crown Metal,' and 'The Tree Hanger.' The Branch maintains a tall and slim form, utilizing its length to hold longer objects, like jackets or coats. Crown Metal features a wider design and was imagined to hang by the front door, holding items one might need as they run to work. Lastly, The Tree features the most decorative design of the three, serving as an ornate statement piece with a purpose.
All of the nature-inspired wall hooks deviate from the standard form, to offer the homeowner a minimalist art piece.
Maze Interior's Metal Hangers Boast a Whimsical Aesthetic
1. Nature-inspired Home Decor - Designing household staples inspired by nature offers a fresh and appealing way to enhance the aesthetics of homes.
2. Playful Home Goods - Reinventing traditional household items in a playful and whimsical way can attract the attention of buyers.
3. Minimalist Art Pieces - Creating household items that serve both functional and decorative purposes appeals to buyers who are into minimalist art pieces.
1. Home Decor - Merging natural elements and traditional household items can innovate the conventional home decor industry.
2. Art and Design - Reinventing household items in a playful and whimsical way can introduce a new design perspective to the art and design industry.
3. Furniture and Home Furnishing - Introducing minimalistic art pieces as functional furniture accent pieces can open up opportunities for innovative home furnishing.