The NathanPaul Swimwear 2011 lookbook was just released and it showcases one hot look after another! The collection favors bright pink ensembles paired against cool retro backdrops.
Retro is definitely a continuing fashion direction and fashionistas everywhere are taking notice. The NathanPaul Swimwear 2011 lookbook is sure to be a slam dunk success for the Australian swimwear brand.
Photographer Mariah Jelena captured the shots, while stylist Kate Carnegie arranged the bathing ensembles, which she paired with chunky color-block wedges. The three models featured in the NathanPaul Swimwear 2011 collection lookbook get up close and personal to one another, even posing in a few make-out scenes. Post-party looks and bathtub lounging complete the retro NathanPaul Swimwear 2011 lookbook.
The NathanPaul Swimwear Spring/Summer 2011 Collection Goes Back in Time
1. Retro Fashion - NathanPaul Swimwear's use of retro-inspired designs presents an opportunity for other fashion brands to incorporate nostalgic styles into their collections.
2. Bold Color Combinations - The use of bright pink ensembles paired against retro backdrops in NathanPaul Swimwear's 2011 lookbook could inspire other fashion designers to experiment with bold color combinations.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - The success of NathanPaul Swimwear's retro-inspired lookbook could prompt other industries to incorporate nostalgia marketing into their promotional campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the popularity of retro fashion and bold color combinations seen in NathanPaul Swimwear's 2011 lookbook to create new clothing lines and attract customers.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with incorporating retro-inspired backdrops and styling in their photoshoots to create unique and attractive images.
3. Marketing - Companies in various industries can use nostalgia marketing to invoke positive emotions and memories in their target audience and create stronger brand connections.