Nathan Vincent knows how to crochet better than anybody's grandmother, and that's saying a lot. The talented young artist has an extensive portfolio of crocheted creations that will blow your mind.
The latest from Nathan Vincent is a series of crocheted yarn taxidermy inserts. Vincent recreates a lion, gazelle and bushbuck trophy head. These are much like the trophy heads you would see in a hunting lodge except these are more meant for a children's classroom.
This series is one of his best works and you can see through the detail exactly how much effort went into these artworks. Just browsing through Nathan Vincent's portfolio can be pretty inspirational. I wonder what object he will manufacture with yarn next.
Nathan Vincent Makes Child-Friendly Animal Taxidermy
1. Crocheted Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the use of crocheted art in interior design and fashion.
2. Child-friendly Taxidermy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a market for child-friendly alternative taxidermy designs in the home decor industry.
3. Intricate Yarn Creations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new techniques and applications for creating intricate artwork using yarn.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing crocheted art as a unique and sustainable material for interior design elements.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating crocheted art and yarn creations into fashion designs, providing unique textures and styles.
3. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering child-friendly alternative taxidermy options using crocheted art for home decor purposes.