I'm not very big on playing social networking games, but 'My Mad Millions' from AppsGenius might make me change my mind. The object of this game is to blow $300 million dollars as fast as you can.
You are encouraged to buy yachts, make bad bets on the stock market and even hire staff members with ridiculous salaries all in the name of spending your fortune. What sets My Mad Millions apart from others is that it actually pays you to play. The most active players of the game will earn a 20 percent stake in the game's revenue twice a month. Count me in.
'My Mad Millions' Encourages You to Blow Your Fortune
1. Social Networking Games - Gamifying social media platforms to incentivize engagement and monetization.
2. Irresponsible Spending - Encouraging binge spending behavior and gifting rewards for doing so.
3. Gamification of Finance - Making finance management and investment fun through game-like experiences.
1. Gaming - Developing social networking games that offer unique experiences and rewards.
2. Finance - Creating gamified platforms that encourage responsible or irresponsible investment behavior.
3. Marketing - Incentivizing consumer behavior through gamification of viral marketing campaigns.