My Day With Leo is a hilarious new Tumblr that superimposes pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio onto other photographs.
Who wouldn't want to spend a day with Leo DiCaprio? With those cherub cheeks and baby blues, wasn't he everyone's first crush? And though he may not have an Oscar ("he was robbed!"), he seems like a pretty cool dude. I bet he'd have a ton of stories to tell! He counts Tobey McGuire and Kate Winslet as best friends, and he used to date Gisele, for God's sake. I mean, the man has lead a pretty brilliant life, let's admit it.
The photographs range from teen heartthrob Leo to present-day, and the site has even expanded to include other celebrities.
'My Day With Leo' Lets You Spend an Afternoon With Your First Crush
1. Superimposed Celebrity Photos - Opportunity for apps or platforms that allow users to superimpose pictures of their favorite celebrities onto other photographs.
2. Nostalgic Entertainment - Potential for services that allow people to relive their favorite moments with celebrities from their past.
3. Personalized Media Experiences - Space for platforms that let users create customized photo montages by superimposing celebrities onto their own pictures.
1. Social Media - There is room for social media platforms to introduce features that enable users to superimpose celebrity photos onto their posts.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can explore opportunities to create interactive experiences that allow fans to virtually spend time with their favorite celebrities.
3. Mobile Applications - Mobile app developers can capitalize on the trend by creating user-friendly apps that allow individuals to easily superimpose images of celebrities onto their own photos.