It is fascinating to note that in today's society, a business that existed 20 years ago can now run on a fraction of the cost if it decided to be exclusively online; the MWEB 2011 ad campaign shows that these companies could also have a better appeal to potential clients and consumers. Since these businesses could save a ton of money by removing factors such as rent, staff and miscellaneous items like office supplies, they could put a lot of effort into their website, creating an exceptional and optimal experience for their customers. Of course, that is the extreme end of the MWEB 2011 campaign.
The MWEB 2011 ad campaign is not necessarily advocating the removable of physical offices, studios or stores. Instead, it is simply stating that by offering a great website through their uncapped hosting, certain businesses can look better.
The MWEB 2011 Ads Show That Companies Look More Appealing Online
1. Online-exclusive Business Model - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Businesses can save costs by operating exclusively online and focusing on creating exceptional website experiences.
2. Virtual Office Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies can explore virtual office setups to reduce expenses on physical spaces while delivering an appealing online presence.
3. Website Optimization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Businesses can invest in optimizing their websites to provide optimal user experiences and attract potential clients and consumers.
1. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: E-commerce companies can leverage the online-exclusive business model to lower operating costs and provide better online experiences.
2. Web Hosting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Web hosting providers can offer uncapped hosting solutions that enable businesses to deliver great websites and improve customer appeal.
3. Virtual Office Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies in the virtual office services industry can capitalize on the increasing demand for cost-effective office solutions through their offerings.