Wallor 2.0 is a collection of multifunctional wallets and cardholders. The offerings are compact and useful as they harness the power of contemporary technology to create a secure and convenient experience for the consumer. The creators of the accessory have ensured that individuals will never have to scramble in search of their things again as Wallor 2.0 boasts a GPS-tracking unit. In addition, the multifunctional wallets also offer tracking tags for other frequently misplaced valuables such as keys, passports and the like.
Wallor 2.0 features a detachable power bank so consumers can charge their phones wirelessly on-the-go. Against theft, the multifunctional wallets are secured with RFID protection. Available in four designs — a bifold vertical and horizontal, a travel-friendly silhouette and a cardholder, the Wallor collection offers something for everyone.
Wallor 2.0 is a Smart Wallet That Uses Augmented Reality
1. Multifunctional Wallets - The trend of multifunctional wallets presents an opportunity for businesses to create innovative designs that combine style, convenience, and technology.
2. Gps-tracking Accessories - The growing trend of GPS-tracking accessories opens up possibilities for businesses to develop products that help consumers locate their belongings easily.
3. Wireless Phone Charging - The trend of wireless phone charging presents an opportunity for businesses to create innovative accessories that offer convenient and on-the-go charging solutions.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can leverage the trend of multifunctional wallets to offer stylish products that cater to the needs of tech-savvy consumers.
2. Internet of Things (iot) - The IoT industry can take advantage of the trend of GPS-tracking accessories by developing smart tracking devices that provide real-time location updates for various belongings.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can tap into the trend of wireless phone charging by creating innovative and portable charging solutions that enhance the user experience.