The Moving Mountains Fish Fingers are a new offering from the UK-based brand to offer consumers a meat-free way to enjoy the flavor of the classic frozen food. The product has been developed to tackle the topic of overfishing and offer consumers an alternative that is perfect for vegans, free from mercury and even microplastics. The product is made with soy protein to give it the perfect texture that is also packed with 10 grams of protein and just 70 calories each.
Founder Simeon Van Der Molen spoke on the new Moving Mountains Fish Fingers saying, "To save the oceans, consumers need to reduce consumption of traditional fish. We have provided a solution by creating our first-ever plant-based fish to tackle this sustainability crisis and are really pleased to have partnered with Waitrose to launch this product. We use natural plant-based ingredients and scientific processes to recreate the taste and texture of the real thing so that they’re delicious as well as healthy, and provide a real alternative for meat-eaters, vegans, vegetarians and pescatarians.”
The Moving Mountains Fish Fingers Have a High-Quality Recipe
1. Plant-based Meat Alternatives - The trend of plant-based meat alternatives continues to grow as consumers seek healthier and more sustainable options.
2. Sustainable Food Production - The demand for sustainable food production is driving innovation in the food industry, creating opportunities for companies to develop eco-friendly alternatives.
3. Healthy Convenience Foods - Consumers are increasingly looking for healthy convenience foods, creating a market for innovative products that offer both nutritional value and convenience.
1. Plant-based Food - The plant-based food industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for meat alternatives by developing innovative products like plant-based fish fingers.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The sustainable packaging industry can explore new materials and designs to support the market for eco-friendly frozen food products.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can tap into the trend of healthy convenience foods by developing nutritious and convenient options that meet consumer demands.