As summer is fast approaching, it’s time to slather on that much hated (but needed) sticky sunscreen. Either that, or cover up with clothes that are usually none too flattering. Want to ditch both? Mott 50 is a sun protective clothing brand that will protect you from those pesky skin cancer- and wrinkle-causing harmful rays.
Mott 50 takes sun protection up a notch by designing clothes that absorb both UVA and UVB rays, compared to your normal cotton t-shirt, which only absorbs UVB. Its clothing also has a higher UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) than other apparel on the market.
Rather than unattractive dowdy-looking garments that are usually associated with sun protection, Mott 50 offers fashionable pieces including dresses, tunics and basics among other styles.
Mott 50's Clothing Offers Sun Protection and Style
1. Sun-protective Fashion - Designing fashionable clothes that offer sun protection may disrupt the traditional market for sunscreen and other UV-blocking products.
2. Uv-protective Clothing - Increased consumer awareness of the harmful effects of UV rays may drive demand for clothing with higher UPF ratings, offering opportunities for innovation and market disruption.
3. Health-conscious Apparel - As consumers become more health-conscious, clothing that offers additional health benefits such as sun protection may become more popular, opening up new markets for fashion and clothing brands.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the possibilities of designing fashionable clothing that offers sun protection to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Beauty - Cosmetic and beauty brands may need to rethink their product offerings as interest in sun-protective clothing increases among consumers.
3. Healthcare - Increased demand for sun-protective clothing may drive innovation in healthcare and medical textiles, as well as create opportunities for healthcare providers to offer related services and products.