Ducati’s powerful and assertively designed motorcycles are the inspiration for two new Swiss-made watches. The ultra-cool black, silver and red timepieces are made by Binda Group.
The motorcycle influenced details include a band styled after a racing tire tread on the essentially black ‘Ducati One’, and aggressive instrument-like faces. The ‘Desmo’ model was named after the ‘Desmodromic system’ which is a technological advancement on all Ducati motorcycles. The brand’s signature red appears as accenting shots of colour on both designs.
These watches reflect the brand’s sexy Italian style to perfection; that from a woman’s perspective.
The Ducati One and Desmo
1. Motorcycle-inspired Watches - Motorcycle-inspired watches with aggressive instrument-like faces and racing tire tread bands offer innovation opportunities that combine fashion and function.
2. Swiss-made Timepieces - The use of Swiss-made precision technology in motorcycle-inspired timepieces provides opportunities for innovation in the luxury watch market.
3. Brand-inspired Accessories - Designing fashionable accessories inspired by brands like Ducati offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
1. Luxury Watches - The integration of motorcycle-inspired design into Swiss-made watches offers new and exciting opportunities in the luxury watch market.
2. Motorcycles - The Ducati-inspired watches offer opportunities for brand expansion and diversification in the motorcycle industry.
3. Fashion - The intersection of motorcycle-inspired design and high-fashion provides opportunities for innovative and bold accessories in the fashion industry.