From the beautifully intense musical score to the sublime lighting and special effects, this spectacular ad for the London-based Westfield shopping center can almost be called cinematic. I love the part when you see a swarm of moths all flying towards the light.
This ad even has its own "making of" video. If all television ads were this intriguing, Tivo and DVR use would diminish dramatically. The tagline reads “Fashionistas fly towards a light (Westfield) on the horizon, like moths to a flame.” The ad was created by advertising agency Adam & Eve, London with art direction and copy by Nicholas Tasker.
London's Westfield Shopping Center Wants You to Fly Towards the Light
1. Cinematic Advertising - Opportunity to create more immersive and visually captivating advertisements that leave a lasting impression.
2. Emotional Storytelling - Opportunity to engage viewers on a deeper level by evoking emotions and creating a memorable brand experience.
3. Behind-the-scenes Content - Opportunity to enhance brand transparency and authenticity by sharing the process and story behind ad creation.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating more impactful and memorable advertisements.
2. Retail - Opportunity to enhance brand experiences in physical stores by incorporating cinematic elements into visual merchandising and store design.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity to collaborate with advertisers in creating captivating storytelling experiences that bridge the gap between entertainment and advertising.