With Mother's Day coming up, it would be impossible for YouTube jokester Jack Vale to miss out on the opportunity to pull a Mother's Day prank. At the time of shooting, KFC had a deal where every purchase of a 10-piece meal came with a free cake. So, Vale stocked up on cakes to give out for the occasion.
The prank involved Vale excitedly giving these cakes to random older women, who he called "Mom." When the women denied knowing him, or tried to speed off on bicycles, this only made the stunt seem like they were neglectful mothers, or old and forgetful ones. In the end, it's a pretty harmless prank, since these women, real mothers or not, all got free cake.
For This Mother's Day Prank Jack Vale Tries to Give His 'Mom' a Cake
1. Prank Videos - Opportunity for businesses to create innovative and entertaining prank videos for holiday celebrations.
2. Viral Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in leveraging pranks and humor to create viral marketing campaigns.
3. Social Media Influencers - Growth potential in collaborating with social media influencers to create prank-themed content.
1. Entertainment - Innovative opportunities for the entertainment industry to create prank-themed shows or movies.
2. Food and Beverage - Potential for food and beverage companies to collaborate with pranksters to create unique marketing campaigns.
3. Digital Marketing - Opportunity for digital marketing agencies to create prank-themed campaigns to capture audience attention and engagement.