The Moschino Spring 2012 campaign continues the Spanish theme by using a matador arena as its backdrop. Since it is inspired by the matador's traditional costume, it is only natural that the ad campaign would highlight the sport and culture. Thankfully, there were no bulls in attendance, otherwise things could have gone from stylish to ugly in a flash.
Lensed by fashion photographer Juergen Teller, who shot the previous Moschino ad campaign, the Moschino Spring 2012 campaign stars the stunning Kasia Struss. She was flown to Rome, Italy, just for this photo shoot. Clad in one of the most eye-catching outfits of the Moschino Spring 2012 collection, Struss strikes quite the pose. From head to toe, she is every bit the top model, while the ensemble gives her a unique Italian flair.
The Moschino Spring 2012 Campaign Stars an Adventurous Kasia Struss
1. Spanish-themed Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating sustainable and ethical Spanish-inspired fashion lines.
2. Cultural Advertisement - Opportunities exist for creating ad campaigns that celebrate and promote different cultures and traditions, like the matador-inspired Moschino campaign.
3. Destination Photo Shoots - Opportunities lie in organizing photo shoots in unique and exotic locations to create captivating visuals for fashion campaigns.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities include merging traditional and modern fashion elements to create unique and trendy collections.
2. Advertising - Opportunities exist for creating culturally diverse and visually stunning ad campaigns to engage global audiences.
3. Photography - Opportunities lie in organizing destination photo shoots to create captivating images for fashion and advertising.