If you're not a morning person, but you want to be one, this infographic outlining the dos and don'ts of an efficient morning routine that will help you get ahead. From Entrepreneur, 'Take Back Your Mornings' shows you how to plan and nurture great mornings on a regular basis. These tips are designed to help people be inspired, happy and satisfied by taking a leaf out of the books of some of the most successful creatives and leaders.
Maximizing your morning routine can make you more productive at work in addition to making you friendlier and more conscientious. The chart offers suggestions for the night before, like turning off electronic devices 90 minutes before bed. After you wake up and when you are at the office are also covered.
This Infographic Tells You How to Make the Most of Your Morning Routine
1. Maximized Morning Routine - Maximizing your morning routine can make you more productive at work in addition to making you friendlier and more conscientious.
2. Efficient Morning Planning - Following an efficient morning planning routine can improve your productivity and overall well-being.
3. Success-inspired Morning Routines - Taking inspiration from successful creatives and leaders can help in cultivating a morning routine that leads to success.
1. Wellness and Fitness - Morning wellness and fitness industry can benefit from these tips in cultivating a morning routine.
2. Productivity Tools and Apps - Productivity tools and apps can be developed or modified to help users follow an efficient morning routine.
3. Leadership and Professional Development - Leadership and professional development industry can incorporate morning efficiency and productivity tips in their training modules.