'Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream,' a shop located in New York city, is hosting its second annual Kanye West week.
The ice cream company collaborated with 'First We Feast' and 'Complex Magazine' for the event to celebrate the rapper's birthday. In order to do so, Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream created a series of flavors dedicated to West's songs as well as some of his most controversial media outbursts.
The event runs from June 2nd to 12th, giving local ice cream and Kanye fans plenty of time to experience 'Kanye Ice Cream Week SZN 2.' Some notable flavors offered are the 'Positive Vibes Pistachio,' 'Father Stracciatella My Hands Pt. 1' and 'Paparazzi Pineapple.' Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream will also feature Kanye-inspired ice cream sandwiches, sundaes and shakes, with names like the 'I Am A God Ice Cream Croissantwich' and the 'Bound 2 Banana Split.'
Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream is Hosting a Kanye Flavor Week
1. Celebrity-inspired Food - Opportunity to create flavors and food items based on popular celebrities and artists.
2. Limited-time Collaborations - Opportunity to collaborate with media outlets or influencers to create limited-time food offerings.
3. Nostalgic Food Pairings - Opportunity to create nostalgic food pairings based on iconic songs or media moments.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create unique and limited-time products inspired by celebrities.
2. Media and Entertainment - Opportunity for media outlets and entertainers to collaborate with food and beverage companies to create unique experiences for their fanbase.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to create campaigns and activations based on the intersection between food and pop culture.