Mooyah Burgers, Fries & Shakes created a series of Lifestyle Burgers that support various dietary preferences. This series includes The Paleo, The Keto, The Whole30, The Vegetarian and The Gluten-Free.
While most of the burgers feature either turkey or Angus beef patties, The Vegetarian option features a black bean veggie burger patty from MorningStar Farms. Each of the Lifestyle Burgers is dressed according to the specifics of each kind of diet, with The Keto featuring high-fat, low-carb additions like cheddar cheese, sliced avocado, jalapeno peppers, tomato and mayonnaise. The Keto burger and The Whole30 are both wrapped in lettuce, offering a way for health-conscious consumers to cut down on carbs.
A growing number of eateries are creating different kinds of sandwiches, wraps and bowls with ingredients that are in line with the guidelines of these popular diets.
Mooyah Burgers, Fries & Shakes Created Keto & Paleo 'Lifestyle Burgers'
1. Diet-specific Menu Items - Expansion on diet-conscious menu items could attract more health-conscious consumers and increase sales.
2. Lifestyle-based Product Variations - Offering product variations tailored to different lifestyles could improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. Inclusive Menu Options - Increased inclusivity in menu options could attract customers with special dietary requirements and preferences.
1. Food and Beverage - More food and beverage businesses could create diet-specific options to appeal to health-conscious customers and offer inclusivity.
2. Fast Casual - Fast casual restaurants could implement diet-specific options to attract more health-conscious and diet-conscious customers.
3. Frozen Food - Frozen food companies could create additional diet-specific options for customers seeking healthy and diet-conscious alternatives.