Every year around this time, we see a strong influx of people looking to carve the most awesome pumpkin they can, but Tony Dighera of Cinagro Farms is looking to help make the process of Halloween decor a little easier with these Frankenstein's monster pumpkins. Grown in moulds to ensure the shape is perfected, the Frankenstein's monster pumpkins are the farm's first successful commercial harvest to date.
The Frankenstein's monster pumpkins sell for $75 each and the farm has produced a harvest of around 5,500 for the 2014 season; that's a whopping $400,000 in profit for such a simple yet clever idea. The farm plans to expand exponentially for next year and increase the yield almost ten fold.
These Frankenstein's Monster Pumpkins Offer Character Without Carving
1. Shaped Pumpkins - There is a growing demand for unique shaped pumpkins for Halloween decorations, offering an opportunity for farmers and gardeners to innovate.
2. Commercial Harvesting - Farmers are exploring new methods of commercial harvesting, such as growing pumpkins in moulds, to increase profits and meet consumer demands.
3. Profitable Halloween Decor - Creating innovative and unique Halloween decor products, like Frankenstein's monster pumpkins, can be a lucrative business opportunity for entrepreneurs.
1. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can explore new techniques, like growing pumpkins in moulds, to meet the demand for unique and shaped pumpkins.
2. Halloween Decor - The Halloween decor industry can capitalize on the popularity of unique pumpkin shapes, offering consumers more options for decorating their homes.
3. Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurs can tap into the profitable market of Halloween decor by introducing innovative products, like Frankenstein's monster pumpkins.