'Momolu and Friends,' is a children's animation show targeted at preschoolers and young children created by Ferly, Yellow Animation, and Digital Graphics. Ferly is a Finnish animation, publishing, and licensing studio that is currently partnered with various television and distribution studios across Canada, the U.K, and Finland.
Ferly recently announced Superights, the international distribution company that focuses on children's content, as the global distributor for the Momolu and Friends brand. Superights will distribute the intellectual property to all countries excluding German-speaking territories, Finland, Norway, Benelux, and Canada.
Ferly stated that the Momolu and Friends brand is designed to help children overcome an increasingly complicated, and difficult to navigate, world. The story focuses on Momolu, an unassuming panda who consistently faces funny situations that require his help.
Image Credit: Ferly
Superights Will be the Global Distributor for Momolu and Friends
1. Children's Animation - There is a significant increase in demand for children's entertainment content, encouraging production companies to produce more of it with a focus on innovation and unique storylines.
2. International Distribution - The growth of the entertainment industry has increased the need for efficient and effective international distribution, requiring companies to develop strategic partnerships to expand their global reach.
3. Animation Licensing - There is a growing trend towards licensing animation content as a valuable IP asset to be acquired and distributed by global distributors, creating new revenue streams for studios and production companies.
1. Entertainment - Production companies and studios can take advantage of the growing demand for children's entertainment by developing original content and licensing it to international distributors for global exposure and revenue growth.
2. Technology - Advancements in technology are providing new opportunities for animation production companies to create more innovative and sophisticated content that can be distributed globally through the internet and video streaming services.
3. Education - Children's entertainment content with an educational focus is becoming increasingly popular, creating new opportunities for producers to innovate and develop unique programming that can help young children learn and develop.