For anyone who constantly bangs out rhythms on their desks or kitchen tables can now rejoice and tap with abandon thanks to the Mogees Play app from East London company Mogees. Allowing users to "play the world," Mogees Play is a small, disk-shaped piece of hardware that can stick almost anywhere and connects to a smartphone app where users tap along with music. The Mogees Play disk has a vibration sensor that works on virtually any surface, letting gamers tap beats on most items.
The Mogees Play will come with three apps. 'Pulse' is the game function, a Guitar Hero-esque play-along that simultaneously helps teach musical tenets like rhythm, timbre and tempo. Next, the 'Jam' app provide simple looping tools and sound options to let users create their own beats based on the acoustics of the attached object, and the 'Keys' app lets users select tones, melodies, and even chords.
This Game Lets Amateur Drummers Channel Their Tapping into Mogees Play
1. Interactive Tapping Games - Amateur drummers can now tap along with music using the Mogees Play app and its vibration sensor technology.
2. Learning Through Gaming - Mogees Play's game function 'Pulse' helps teach musical tenets like rhythm, timbre, and tempo while users tap beats.
3. Creative Beat-making Tools - The 'Jam' app in Mogees Play provides looping tools and sound options for users to create their own beats based on attached objects.
1. Music Education - Mogees Play disrupts the music education industry by providing an interactive and fun way for amateur drummers to learn and practice.
2. Gaming - The Mogees Play app combines gaming elements with music, offering a unique experience for gamers and music enthusiasts alike.
3. Creative Technology - Mogees Play taps into the creative technology industry by offering innovative tools for beat-making and sound exploration.