Recently exhibited at the Maison et Object 2013 design show, these modern glassware sets are stunning. Hitting on the development of ombre colors, the glasses' subtle minimalist design makes them ever so chic. The colorful sets were created by Dutch design team Scholten & Baijings as part of its new color glass collection for Danish company Hay.
The display images released showcase the pieces in the best way possible, against pastel-colored backdrops, with the modern glassware adding a pop of nuanced color. These pieces are perfect for any prospective dinner party hosts looking to make a great impression on their guests.
Scholten & Baijings are a design firm based in Amsterdam who mainly work in the fields of furniture and product design.
Photo Credits: designboom, scholtenbaijings
This Modern Glassware Collection Features Color Gradient Designs
1. Minimalist Glassware - The trend towards minimalism offers opportunities to design simple yet stunning glassware collections.
2. Ombre Color Designs - The use of ombre color gradients is becoming more popular, offering opportunities for designers to experiment with color in new ways for glassware.
3. Nuanced Colors - Using nuanced colors in glassware design can provide a unique and chic appeal to the product.
1. Glassware Manufacturing - Glass manufacturers may take advantage of minimalist and unique color designs when producing new glassware collections.
2. Product and Furniture Design - Design firms specializing in product and furniture design can consider using minimalist glassware in their interior decor and furniture designs.
3. Event Planning and Catering - Event planners and caterers can utilize chic and stylish glassware like these sets to add an extra touch of sophistication to their events.