The Moboto iPhone dock is a fundamentally different and cute way to customize your iPhone. Shaped like a little robot with movable arms, the dock spot for your phone allows your iPhone (or iPad) to act as the ‘head’ of the robot. The study zinc base comes with a program that allows you to choose different digital screen-savers so that your previously uber-boring iPhone may boast, for example, a fiery cyclops eye. There are many different configurations that the robot base may assume, as the bottom bit twists off, allowing for the figurine to transform.
Coupled with the different emotions and animations, the Moboto features a plethora of different personas. If you so wished, you could turn your cyclops monster into a flower pot! Apple gave the iPhone a voice, but the Moboto dock gives Siri the body.
The Moboto iPhone Dock Transforms Phones into Robot Minions
1. Customized Smartphone Docks - The Moboto dock presents an opportunity for customizable smartphone docks that can transform into different figurines and designs.
2. Interactive Smartphone Accessories - The animated and movable arms of the Moboto dock indicate a trend towards interactive, accessory-like smartphone add-ons.
3. Smartphone-based Robots - The Moboto dock represents a potential trend towards smartphone-controlled robotic systems that can incorporate different personas and emotions.
1. Smartphone Accessories - The Moboto dock represents a potential innovation opportunity for companies in the smartphone accessories industry to create customizable and interactive products.
2. Toy Design - Companies in the toy design industry could potentially incorporate smartphone-based robotics and customization into their products, inspired by the Moboto dock.
3. Consumer Electronics - The Moboto dock highlights the potential for new and innovative consumer electronic products that incorporate customization and interactivity, opening up new possibilities for the industry.