This chrome-colored mobile cocktail bar can be taken to different locations and offers mixology on the go.
Called 'Apollo 70,' the bar is completely silver and was once a vintage trailer. Now, it functions as a bar and restaurant mix that serves beers, Belgian chocolate and food -- accompanied by speakers and a TV satellite. While the outside of the mobile cocktail bar is monochromatic, the interior features vibrant lights, a fully stocked bar and psychedelic accents. The bar can be rented for events and can locally source beer or provide beer from international markets.
This cocktail bar concept would be an excellent addition to outdoor events that are slightly upscale and is ideal for promoting various alcohol companies in the form of a pop-up.
This Vintage Trailer Was Re-Purposed to Function as a Moving Bar
1. Mobile Cocktail Bars - Opportunity for businesses to create mobile cocktail bars for outdoor events and pop-up promotions.
2. Vintage Trailer Renovations - Renovating old trailers into functional bars and restaurants presents a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Mixology on the Go - Creating portable bars that offer mixology services for events and gatherings.
1. Event Planning - Event planning companies can integrate mobile cocktail bars into their services for unique and memorable experiences.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage businesses can explore the market potential of mobile cocktail bars to expand their offerings and reach a wider audience.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels and tourist destinations can provide mobile cocktail bars as an additional service to enhance guest experiences and attract more visitors.