The MMinterier Element Sofa could find an appreciative home in open concept houses and even in offices. The contemporary chesterfield creates a sort of room around itself with the layering of backrest bands that muffle sound and form tight partitions around the sitter.
Boris Klimek's modular frame of the seating system enables you to have a two-seater, a three-seater or a combined L or U-shaped configuration. The pieces can even be connected directly to sets of coffee tables to make the entire room's furnishings into one cohesive collection.
The metal reinforcing bars in the back of the MMinterier Element Sofa can also be taken on and off. With them, the increasingly broad cushioned bands can add to the height of the incorporated divider and without them, the couch embodies a very different shorter look.
The Element Sofa Can Increase in Height to Augment the Feeling of Privacy
1. Modular Seating Systems - There is a growing trend in modular seating systems that allow for customizable configurations and increased privacy.
2. Open Concept Living - As more homes and offices adopt open concept designs, there is a need for furniture that can create boundaries and privacy.
3. Sound-muffling Furniture - With the growing popularity of open concept living, there is an increasing demand for furniture that can muffle sound and create quieter spaces.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can capitalize on this trend by developing more modular and customizable seating systems that provide increased flexibility and privacy.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate modular seating systems into their designs to create more functional and private living and work spaces.
3. Office Design - The trend towards open concept workspaces creates an opportunity for office designers to incorporate sound-muffling, modular furniture that can increase productivity and privacy.