New York City Design week sees some of the most innovative design prototypes from both established and new designers, making it the perfect venue to display an unconventional mixed reality scene.
This experience is the result of a collaboration between the industrial solutions company, Avery Dennison and a service that empowers creative industry graduates, Arts Thread. Together, the two brands created this mixed reality experience from inside of an inflatable room. Those visiting New York's Times Square were invited inside of the the inflated cubes, where they could watch informative videos that spotlighted the designer's featured at the annual event. To make the experience even more interactive, those participating could opt to see the design item in the corner of the screen, while the remainder of the screen featured the video spotlighting the item.
This Mixed Reality Scene Spotlighted Designers in Times Square
1. Mixed Reality Experiences - Opportunity for businesses to create immersive and interactive mixed reality experiences to engage and inform customers.
2. Inflatable Structures - Potential for innovating with inflatable structures to create unique and portable installations for events and exhibitions.
3. Collaborative Partnerships - Advantage of forming partnerships between industry solution companies and creative platforms to bring together technology and design for innovative projects.
1. Design and Creative Industries - Opportunity for designers, artists, and other creative professionals to leverage mixed reality and inflatable structures in their work.
2. Event Management and Exhibition - Potential for event organizers and exhibition planners to incorporate mixed reality and inflatable structures for enhanced visitor experiences.
3. Technology and Industrial Solutions - Advantage for technology companies and industrial solution providers to collaborate with creative platforms to develop innovative products and experiences.