This combination of mixed cereals was inspired by a whimsical and mythical animal. Dubbed 'Unicorn Poop,' this colorful cereal cocktail recipe is by Alan and Gary Keery from the 'Cereal Killer Cafe Cookbook' and featured on BuzzFeed.
Best enjoyed with a soup spoon (for the optimal milk to cereal ratio) in comfy clothing (such as an adult-sized onesie), this super sweet cereal concoction contains Ricicles, broken party rings, mini marshmallows, Marshmallow Fluff, lots and lots of sprinkles and semi-skimmed milk. If you have a serious sweet tooth, you can also make the mixed cereals sweeter by substituting strawberry milk instead.
It is very important to use the freshest of sugary breakfast cereals for this dish, as stale bits will completely ruin everything.
This Extremely Sweet Mixed Cereals Cocktail Looks Like Unicorn Poop
1. Mixed Cereal Combinations - Exploring unique combinations of colorful cereals to create visually stunning and whimsical breakfast experiences.
2. Unicorn-themed Food - Taking inspiration from mythical creatures like unicorns to create fun and magical food items that appeal to a wide audience.
3. Adult-sized Onesies - Designing comfortable and stylish adult-sized onesies to enhance the cozy and playful experience of indulging in sweet cereals.
1. Food and Beverage - Creating and marketing innovative cereal combinations that cater to consumers' desire for novelty and unique breakfast experiences.
2. Retail and Hospitality - Developing unicorn-themed food items like cereal cocktails to attract customers and create memorable dining experiences.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Producing adult-sized onesies that are fashionable, comfortable, and tailored for indulging in fun and whimsical food trends like mixed cereals.