The Mipow 'SelfieTIK' Bluetooth selfie stick has been created as a piece of photography equipment for smartphone users that will also work to keep your gear safe as you travel.
Working with a wide variety of smart devices thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, the selfie stick is able to offer 20.5 inches of extendable length and is able to capture over 20,000 pictures per charge. This ensures it's ready to be used during your entire trip without the need for a recharge.
The Mipow 'SelfieTIK' selfie stick also features an alarm functionality that will automatically alert you if your device moves beyond a certain distance from you. As consumers aim to keep themselves and their personal items safe during travel, this kind of upstream approach to safety will likely become more commonplace in the near future.
The Mipow 'SelfieTIK' Alerts You if You Lose or Leave Your Device
1. Bluetooth Selfie Sticks - Innovations in Bluetooth selfie sticks that offer extended length and features like alarm functionality create opportunities for enhanced photography experiences and device safety.
2. Smartphone Photography Equipment - The development of smartphone photography equipment like the Mipow 'SelfieTIK' selfie stick presents disruptive innovation opportunities for capturing higher-quality pictures and ensuring device security.
3. Upstream Safety Approaches - The integration of alarm functionality in selfie sticks and other devices signals a trend towards upstream safety approaches, allowing users to prevent loss or theft before they occur.
1. Photography Equipment - The photography equipment industry can capitalize on the growing demand for Bluetooth selfie sticks with advanced features to provide smartphone users with enhanced photography experiences.
2. Mobile Device Accessories - The mobile device accessory industry can tap into the emerging trend of smartphone photography equipment and develop innovative products that offer both functionality and device security.
3. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can embrace upstream safety approaches by incorporating devices like the Mipow 'SelfieTIK' selfie stick to enhance customer experiences and mitigate risks of loss or theft during travel.