Create your own ant-sized world with the many astounding “Puchi Collections” created by a Japanese company called Re-Ment. These adorable little items are all handmade with an amazing attention to detail. There are many different types miniature toys (aka Puchi’s) including food, clothing, furniture, cosmetics, animals and even display cases that are miniature fridges, whole kitchens, etc.
I absolutely adore how each little piece is it’s own part of an intricate scene that you can create and change to your liking. Admittedly, I would probably lose half my pieces within 24 hours, but I still think these miniature toys are mind-blowing!
Re-Ment Makes Ant-Sized Toy Collection That is Big on Detail
1. Miniature Collectibles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new lines of highly detailed and customizable miniature collectibles in various themes.
2. Handcrafted Toys - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce handcrafted toys with meticulous attention to detail, catering to collectors and enthusiasts.
3. Interactive Toy Scenes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create interactive toy scenes that allow users to build and customize their own miniature worlds.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate advanced manufacturing techniques to produce intricate and realistic miniature toys at scale.
2. Collectibles Market - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize technology such as augmented reality to enhance the collectibles market and offer interactive digital experiences.
3. Crafting and DIY - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine traditional crafting elements with modern technology to create DIY kits for building miniature scenes and figures.