The MINI Vision Urbanaut has been shown off by the BMW Group as a next-generation transportation concept that would work to enhance the socialization capabilities of drivers and passengers alike. The vehicle features expansive space on the interior that can be used in one of three orientations including Wanderlust, Chill and Vibe, which are all focused on providing a living room-like experience. This would provide travelers with a way to interact with friends and family or even with fellow travelers they encounter along the way.
The MINI Vision Urbanaut conceptual minivan builds on the popularity of van life and the increasing demand to travel domestically to explore nearby sights as consumers seek to make the most of all their weekends or vacation time.
The MINI Vision Urbanaut is Like a Living Room on Wheels
1. Socialization-enhancing Vehicles - Designing next-generation vehicles focused on creating a socializing experience for drivers and passengers alike.
2. Living Room on Wheels - Creating vehicles with a space that can be used in one of three orientations and that provides a living room-like experience for travelers.
3. Domestic Travel Vehicles - Building vehicles focused on supporting domestic travel, such as conceptual minivans that allow consumers to explore nearby sites using their weekends or vacation time.
1. Automotive Industry - Creating innovative automotive designs that cater to consumers' desire for socializing and domestic travel.
2. Travel and Tourism Industry - Designing travel packages that integrate the use of next-generation vehicles to enhance the travel experience of consumers.
3. Hospitality Industry - Creating new opportunities to engage with travelers by offering services like rentals for socialization-enhancing vehicles that cater to domestic travelers.