The Milli Sofa might look normal at first glance, but it features a multi-legged mutation beneath its deceptively tame cushions and frame. This quirky detail makes the piece stand out from the rest of the seating options out there.
Designed by Duffy London, the Milli Sofa is great in that it's not overly quirky. It's like a mullet, but the business is on the top and the party on the bottom. According to Plus Mood, the Milli Sofa's upholstery is "100% wool sourced and woven in the UK, Wood is from Forest Stewardship Council managed forests and other controlled sources."
The Milli Sofa is Business on the Top and Party on the Bottom
1. Multi-legged Furniture - Designing furniture with unique and quirky leg designs adds an element of fun to traditional seating options.
2. Sustainable Upholstery - Using eco-friendly materials for furniture upholstery, such as wool sourced and woven in the UK, appeals to environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Business on Top, Party on Bottom Furniture - Designing furniture that has a surprise element, like quirky leg designs, adds an element of fun to otherwise traditional pieces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Designing furniture with unique leg designs, like the Milli Sofa, can help manufacturers differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
2. Interiors and Home Decor Retail - Retailers can appeal to environmentally conscious consumers by offering products made with eco-friendly materials, like the wool used in the Milli Sofa upholstery.
3. Interior Design Services - Designers can offer clients the option of adding surprising, unique accents to furniture pieces, like quirky leg designs, for a personalized touch.