This millennial exhibit is a unique show home created through a collaboration between over 30 cutting-edge architects and designers. The design created is meant to reflect the current millennial environment with a pronounced focus on escapism and surveillance.
Surveillance is a huge issue for the millennial age, with advanced technological capabilities tracking people's every move. Different surveillance cameras were incorporated in the design of the home, including visible ones on walls and even hidden camera on coffee tables. Exhibit visitors are also filmed through these cameras as they walk around.
The millennial exhibition called 'PAVILLON de l'Espirit Nouveau: a 21st century show home' is meant to blur the lines between reality and fantasy. The show home is also a cultural representation what the future may be like, while also featuring dystopian qualities.
This Show Home is Built on Themes of Escapism and Surveillance
1. Escapism - Opportunity for creating immersive experiences that allow individuals to temporarily escape from reality.
2. Surveillance - Growing demand for privacy-focused technologies that protect individuals from constant surveillance.
3. Blurring Reality - Innovation opportunities in creating seamless integration of virtual and physical environments to enhance user experiences.
1. Architecture and Design - Potential for incorporating surveillance-proof and immersive architectural elements into residential and commercial spaces.
2. Technology - Rise in demand for privacy-focused and AI-powered surveillance detection technologies.
3. Entertainment and Tourism - Opportunity for developing immersive and interactive experiences that blur the line between reality and fantasy.