If you want to stand out from a pack of Miley's this Halloween, try the Miley Montana costume by Refinery29.
The costume features the pop star's evolution from the wholesome Hannah Montana to the outrageous Miley Cyrus we know and love. Freelance beauty writer Molly Caroll models the hybrid look. One side of Caroll's face is done up to look like the bronze, long-haired former Disney star, while the other half is made up like the alabaster-skinned pop goddess Cyrus has become.
Miley's current look is finished off with red lipstick and the knotted hair 'do she rocked at this year's VMAs. To achieve the Miley of today's blonde hue, brush on gold eye shadow by Make Up Forever and blow dry to secure it in place. Stick your tongue out for good measure!
The Miley Montana Costume is the Best of Both Worlds
1. Pop Star Evolution Costumes - Costumes that showcase the evolving image of popular musicians present an opportunity to satisfy the desire of fans to embody their idols and allow for creative expression through fashion.
2. Split Personality Beauty Looks - Makeup and beauty products that allow for the creation of split personality looks provide an opportunity for consumers to experiment with their personal identities and embrace diverse styles.
3. Hybridization of Fashion Icons - Designers who mix contrasting styles and trends to create hybrid fashion icons offer a fresh take on traditional fashion and may attract a wide range of consumers who are looking for unique clothing options.
1. Cosmetics and Beauty - Cosmetic brands can innovate by developing products and tutorials that teach consumers how to create split personality makeup looks like the Miley Montana costume modelled by Refinery29.
2. Costume and Dress Up - Costume manufacturers may create similar pop star evolution costumes for other popular musicians to cater to consumers who want to emulate or celebrate the icons of the music industry.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers who merge styles or mix trends can create unique fashion icons and appeal to younger consumers who are interested in alternative styles or emerging fashion trends.