Mikey Asanin, a professional photographer with an incredibly impressive portfolio of work, lent his talents to 'F*cking Young! Online' yet again for a uniquely stylized editorial.
Each of the shots focuses on Wylie Sansbury, a model who's with the agency Re:Quest. The editorial was styled by Ian Milan as well, who adorned the muse in apparel from Gahee Lim, JAHNKOY, LRS, KOZABURO and more. Many of the garments from these designers are shown in an exaggerated fashion on Wylie Sansbury, being that some are chosen to be deliberately oversized, while others are unconventional in cut and pattern.
For a variety of the images, Mikey Asanin makes use of dream-like lighting, depicting his muse in artfully faded settings to convey a sense of surrealism that coincides with the garments featured.
Image Credit: Mikey Asanin
This 'F*cking Young! Online' Exclusive Was Lensed by Mikey Asanin
1. Oversized Fashion - Opportunity for designers and retailers to embrace exaggerated proportions and unconventional cuts in their apparel offerings.
2. Artistic Photography - Potential for photographers to experiment with dream-like lighting and faded settings to create visually stunning and surreal fashion editorials.
3. Personalized Styling - Demand for stylists to curate unique looks by combining pieces from different designers, resulting in unconventional and eye-catching fashion ensembles.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to push boundaries and develop oversized, unconventional clothing options.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to differentiate themselves by employing artistic techniques like dream-like lighting and faded settings in their fashion shoots.
3. Personal Styling - Potential for stylists to offer personalized and eclectic fashion curation services, combining pieces from various designers to create unique looks.