If you've never been one to stay locked down in one place for too long, the Nomad Micro Home is the design for you. The sustainable design was created by Iane Lorne Kent, who sought to design a portable, cost-efficient home for under $30,000.
The home flawlessly integrates all living essentials into a single, space-maximized room measuring 10 x 10. The bedroom is accessed by a set of stairs that also double as kitchen shelves. The mobile home is a visually appealing, easy to assemble "IKEA-type model," according to the artist.
Of his design, Kent says, "I knew that effective design could make a space this size feel comfortable. My goal was to produce an efficient, yet cozy home with minimal impact on yard space and the environment.”
The Nomad Micro Home is for Wandering Spirits
1. Micro Living - Designing compact, minimalist homes that maximize space and efficiency.
2. Portable Homes - Creating lightweight, easily transportable housing solutions for people with wandering spirits.
3. Sustainable Design - Developing eco-friendly and cost-efficient housing options that have minimal impact on the environment.
1. Real Estate - Opportunity for real estate developers to explore the market for compact, affordable homes that cater to the needs of nomadic individuals.
2. Manufacturing - Potential for manufacturing companies to produce and distribute readily assembled portable homes inspired by the 'IKEA-type model'.
3. Home Improvement - Disruptive innovation opportunity for home improvement companies to offer innovation in compact design and living solutions.