Witness the transformation of one beautiful star into one of the most iconic sex symbols in history with Michelle Williams' My Week with Marilyn photoshoot. These photographs by Brigitte Lacombe capture the process with striking beauty and elegance. It is remarkable how blurry the lines between behind the scenes footage is with what must have been reality for Marilyn Monroe with Lacombe's stunning shots. One feels they are witnessing the real life of Monroe.
“Michelle was as close as you can get to becoming Marilyn; aware of my presence, but really in Marilyn 's world,” says the photographer who has worked on films with Martin Scorsese, Spike Jonze and Quentin Tarantino. “I was there for the very last scene on the very last night of filming, in this tiny pub just outside of London,” says Lacombe. “It was very intense and taut, [the crew was] almost delirious with fatigue—it was a smokey, crowded and elated atmosphere.” This Michelle Williams' My Week with Marilyn photoshoot throws me in a flurry of excitement to see Williams bring the audience to a different time.
Michelle Williams' My Week with Marilyn photoshoot is Stunning
1. Transformational Photoshoots - Opportunity to capture the process and transformation of stars in photoshoots, blurring the lines between reality and behind the scenes.
2. Celebrity Impersonation - Demand for actors and models who can accurately portray and embody iconic figures like Marilyn Monroe.
3. Nostalgic Revivals - Interest in bringing back the essence of past eras through art, fashion, and entertainment.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities in capturing unique behind the scenes moments and transformations of celebrities.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for actors and models with specializations in celebrity impersonation, attracting audience nostalgia and curiosity.
3. Fashion - Reviving iconic fashion styles and trends from the past, inspired by iconic figures like Marilyn Monroe.