These gorgeous images are the result of a creative collaboration between photographer Michal Martychowiec and stylist Claudia Behnke for Sublime Magazine. They’ve added a mirror to their forest fashiontography setting, mimicking a principle seen in the museum and art world to reflect nature’s beauty on itself for the viewer.
In this shoot, the forest is so beautiful that it’s easy to overlook the fantastic avant-garde fashions featured. Check out the gallery above for more images from Michal Martychowiec and Claudia Behnke for Sublime Magazine.
Michal Martychowiec & Claudia Behnke Join Forces for Sublime Mag
1. Mirror Reflection Photography - Using mirrors to create stunning reflections in photography, offering a unique and captivating visual experience.
2. Avant-garde Fashion Photography - Combining innovative and unconventional fashion styles with creative photography techniques, pushing the boundaries of traditional fashion photography.
3. Nature-inspired Art Installations - Incorporating natural elements and principles into art installations, creating immersive and thought-provoking experiences for viewers.
1. Photography and Visual Arts - Opportunities for photographers and visual artists to experiment with new techniques and concepts that push the boundaries of traditional photography.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Innovative fashion designers and stylists can incorporate avant-garde styles and unconventional concepts to create unique and visually captivating fashion collections.
3. Art and Culture - Artists and curators can explore new ways of incorporating nature and its elements into installations and exhibitions, creating immersive and engaging experiences for art enthusiasts.