The Cupcakes and Cashmere Mexico Packing Essentials tutorial offers a look at what author Emily Schuman has deemed to be vital for one's trip abroad. As she is specifically referencing Mexico here, her top picks are catered towards the beach and warm weather.
Among the items included in the Mexico Packing Essentials list are bikini tops, a deck of waterproof cards, light blue nail polish, beach towels and a long flowing dress. Schuman included these articles based on a low key trip, one that is full of relaxation and trips to the pool in place of hikes and tourist activity, hence the laid back nature of the guide. The advice is relevant for most traveling purposes however, busy or not.
The Cupcakes and Cashmere Mexico Packing Essentials Guide is Helpful
1. Laid-back Travel - Opportunity for companies to offer products and services catering towards a more relaxed and low-key traveling experience.
2. Destination-specific Guides - Opportunity for businesses to create and curate travel guides tailored towards specific locations around the world.
3. Travel Fashion - Opportunity for companies to provide apparel and accessories specifically designed for travelers to wear on their trips.
1. Travel Industry - Opportunity for travel and tourism companies to better cater towards individuals seeking a more laid-back and relaxed traveling experience.
2. Publishing Industry - Opportunity for publishers to create and distribute destination-specific travel guides both in print and digital formats.
3. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion companies to create lines of clothing and accessories specifically designed for travelers and their needs.