The Merkled Pot Rack serves up a kitchen storage solution that doubles as sculptural decoration. This contraption comes in three different models for various means of installation to afford the accessible and space-saving stashing of anything from saucepans and skillets to whisks and stirring spoons.
You may be mesmerized by the appearance of the Merkled Design hangers, but the story behind their manufacturing is equally intriguing. The studio salvages steel loom ends from a weaving company in the neighborhood, repurposing the crimped bars as fibers for these creative latticework products. The rods are intertwined and arched to make organic forms that are reminiscent of entangled tree branches. The Merkled Pot Racks are then powder-coated with turquoise finishes and given S-shape hooks for suspending your culinary implements.
The Merkled Pot Rack is a Web Woven from Scrap Steel Threads
1. Upcycled Kitchen Storage - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in repurposing scrap materials to create unique kitchen storage solutions.
2. Sustainable Home Decor - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating home decor that is both functional and made from sustainable materials.
3. Art-inspired Storage Solutions - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating storage solutions that not only provide function but also serve as works of art for the home.
1. Eco-friendly Home Goods - Companies that focus on creating sustainable home goods from upcycled or eco-friendly materials could find success in this trend.
2. Artisanal Kitchenware - Small-batch kitchenware companies that focus on creating functional and beautiful pieces could find success in the art-inspired storage trend.
3. Interior Design - Interior design firms that focus on sustainable and unique home decor could find opportunities to incorporate the Merkled Pot Racks into their designs.