Mercedes-Benz Canada recently announced a new partnership with Live Nation Canada that gives drivers exclusive access to some of the most highly anticipated musical performances. For those who love music as much as they enjoy hitting the open road, the new service is the ultimate perk.
As part of its new partnership with Live Nation Canada, Mercedes-Benz Canada will offer a service that it calls Mercedes-Benz Star Access. This service will allow those who own a Mercedes-Benz vehicle to connect with a dedicated concierge who will help them purchase tickets for Live Nation events across Canada. Blocks of premium tickets will be available at a wide range of arenas and seated venues, meaning fans will have plenty of opportunities to see their favorite stars hit the stage.
Trend Hunter recently had a chance to speak to Mercedes-Benz Canada's Vice President of Marketing Virginie Aubert, about the exciting new partnership. As Aubert explains, the multi-year partnership is all about "connecting with a broad base of Canadians and associating the thrill of driving a Mercedes-Benz with the thrill of live music."
Mercedes-Benz Canada is Now Working with Live Nation Canada
1. Concert-car Partnerships - More car manufacturers could partner with event companies to offer exclusive access to musical experiences and other entertainment events.
2. Concierge Services - Concierge services that cater to the interests of a brand's target audience could create elevated experiences and strengthen brand loyalty.
3. Cross-industry Partnerships - Partnerships between seemingly unrelated industries, such as automotive and entertainment, can create unique experiences for customers and expand brand recognition.
1. Automotive - Automotive companies can explore new partnerships with event companies to provide unique perks and experiences for car owners.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can expand their customer base and create new revenue streams by partnering with brands in other industries to offer exclusive experiences.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts could offer concierge services that cater to the interests of their guests, providing additional incentives to stay and generating loyalty among their target market.