The Odin Men's Grooming Kit is a stylish Nordic line designed for the modern male. The Odin range was recently brought to life by Vietnam-based designer Giang Nguyen, who imagined a contemporary young man who is classic without being ritualistic as the consumer in mind.
The packaging for the Odin men's grooming kit inspires imagery of a Viking ship, with bright red against a craft-inspired wooden box that seems like a quaint parcel recently recovered from a sunken vessel.
The interest in appealing to the stylish, contemporary gentleman is reflected in much of the men's grooming kits being marketed as of late, like with Axe's new White Label range, and can be seen to represent a previously untapped market for men's luxury beauty products.
The Odin Men's Grooming Kit Boasts a Sleek Nordic Aesthetic
1. Stylish Men's Grooming Kits - Designing men's grooming kits with sleek and stylish aesthetics presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty industry.
2. Contemporary Packaging Designs - Creating packaging designs that evoke a sense of nostalgia and uniqueness offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the packaging industry.
3. Expanding Men's Luxury Beauty Market - Tapping into the previously untapped market for men's luxury beauty products opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of designing stylish men's grooming kits and expanding the men's luxury beauty market.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry has an opportunity to innovate by creating contemporary designs that capture a sense of nostalgia and uniqueness.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can benefit from the growing demand for high-quality and stylish grooming products for men.