L'Oréal-owned beauty brand Vichy, joins forces with women's network AllBright for the collaboration's first menopause summit. The two-day event called 'Let's Not Pause: Menopause Summit' invited some of the biggest names in beauty to attend the conference. The speaker list includes journalist and guest presenter on ITV’s This Morning Ateh Jewel, as well as British TV presenter Zoe Hardman and The Harper Clinic’s Shahzadi Harper.
Through May 25-26, presenters will provide tool kits to help women thrive during this changing period of their lives. The summit aims to cover conversations for people approaching menopause, those going through it, and those who have already been through it. AllBright hopes to shed light on the painstakingly under-reported menopausal experience in the workforce.
Image Credit: Cosmetics Business
Vichy Teams with AllBright Network for its First Menopause Summit
1. Menopause Awareness Events - The rise of brand-sponsored menopause summits presents an opportunity for businesses to tap into the growing demand for information, support and products for women going through menopause.
2. Menopause-focused Education - As menopause becomes a more openly-discussed topic, there is a chance for education programs focused on women’s health, wellness and empowerment amidst this new stage of life.
3. Menopause Support Platforms - There is an opportunity to create online platforms to support and connect women who are navigating their menopause journey with others in similar situations, and provide resources and information from trusted experts.
1. Beauty - Beauty industry players have the opportunity to create products and solutions that target menopausal women, including skincare, haircare, and supplements.
2. Healthcare - With the stigma around menopause lifting, healthcare providers can seize the opportunity to provide more comprehensive support and treatment options to women going through this transition.
3. Technology - Menopause-focused technologies that track symptoms, inform users about treatment options, and connect women with healthcare professionals have the potential to revolutionize menopause care and support.